Cookies are essential for internet to work correctly by providing several advantages to improve interactive services, making web browsing easier. Cookies do not damage hardware but rather help us to identify and solve errors.
The following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies used:
– Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that are stored in browser cookie file until the user leaves the webpage, leaving no trace on the hard drive. Information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse how users interact with the website. This helps us to improve the web content and experience, making it more user friendly.
– Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the user visits the site. A permanent cookie has an expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used in our web, namely:
– Strictly necessary cookies are for example those that are used for correct web browsing or those that allow services to be carried out by the user or cookies that are used to insure that the web page content loads correctly.
– Third party cookies such as those used in social networks or for complementary external content
– Analytic cookies are used for periodical maintenance to offer the best possible service to the user. The main function is to collect information and report statistical data.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THE WEB PAGE:
The following table shows how cookies are used on our webpage:
|Cookie||Name||Use / Further information||Expires|
|www.pepbou.com||JSESSIONID||This cookie is a session identifier provided by the server.|
|_icl_current_language||Determines the language preferences of the user.||1 day|
|devicePixelRatio||Identifies the screen resolution of the device to improve the presentation of content.||1 week|
|Google Analytics||_utma||PEP BOU, S.L. supports the use of Google Analytics in this web site, being able to monitor the activity on it.||2 years|
|_utmb||Google Analytics Cookies collect standard log information and data about the habits of visitors anonymously.||30 minutes|
|_utmc||For more information: developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies (en ingles).||Session|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|Cookies google.com||PREF||Used to remember user preferences while browsing.||2 years|
|APISID||Used by google too to count the number of users that use maps.||2 years|
|NID||To make advertising more attractive.||6 months|
|HSID, SID||These two cookies are used to block many types of attack, such as attempts to steal the content of forms that users complete on web pages.||2 years|
|OGPC||For more information on Google Cookies https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/types/|
|www.vimeo.com||ab_bs||AB tests to test different versions of a new feature||10 years|
|vuid||They store information on the Vimeo videos are used so that they can make improvements.||10 years|
|player||It stores information about whether the audio of the video should play quietly and if must be climbed.||1 year|
Complementary Guarantees – Cookie Management:
As further complementary guarantee to the ones previously described, the registry of cookies could be subject to acceptance during the installation or update of the browser. Such acceptance can be revoked at anytime via the content configuration and privacy options available.
Many browsers allow a private mode to be activated through which the cookies are always erased after the visit. Depending on the each browser, this private mode can have different names. The following is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and superior; InPrivate Safari 2 and superior; Private Navigation/Browsing
Opera 10.5 and superior; Private Navigation/Browsing FireFox 3.5 and superior; Private Navigation/Browsing Google Chrome 10 and superior; Incognito
Important Note: Please read the Help section carefully of your browser in order to find out more about how to activate the “private mode”. Users can visit our webpage even though their browser is in “private mode”, however the session might not be optimum and some functions may not work correctly.